Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Ultrasound done. Bicornuate uterus. Is my pregnancy normal or complicated?

uterus appears biconuate/ sub sepatate. IUP in right horn left horn rudimentary single foetal pole crown rump length - 1.6cms = 8 weeks cardiac normal wriggle appreciated liquor is normal placenta is in posterior wall ervix is normal. IMP - single IUP of 8.0weeks in right horn. this aove details is my report... does my pregancy seems normal or complicated because of biconuate uterus.. kindly reply
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello mam, you're having somewhat complicated pregnancy but it may behave normally except the fact that you might need a cesarean section and there are higher chances of preterm labor pains so try to have adequate rest. At the time of cesarean your doctor might remove the rudimentary horn to avoid occurrence of ectopic pregnancy in that. Take care. All the best.
Answered: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor