Ulcerative colitis, regular bowel movement, blood on the paper, flaky stool, no pain. Is it a fissure and constipation?

My daughter has ulcerative colitis and has been off prednisone for 3 weeks. She has been having one regular bowel movement per day until a few days ago. She skipped a day, then had a bowel movement and had blood on the paper. This has remained for the past few days. She has now skipped 2 days of having a bowel movement and went today, having a little more blood and some flaky stool . Her GI doctor thinks she probably has a fissure and is constipated. Do you agree with this. She is having no pain at all.
Fri, 12 Apr 2019