Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Typhoid infection, pricked with sharp metallic object, bleeding. Blood test done. HIV symptoms?

hello sir . iam suffring from typhoid since last 15 days .i never have a sex before . before 3 1/2 months before a sharp thing of iron had pitched in my hand and a 2 or 3 drops of blood have came . plz cn u tell me is it the symptom of hiv my blood test reports are widal test s.typhi.o:-1:320 its widal (+)ve my age is 23yrs....i widal also i didn t got any flu
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,   ,  
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
Dear fried, these symptoms doesnt suggest a HIV infection. Your blood report suggest S.widal test is positive, it may be probably enteric fever. But confirmation of this diagnosis will be done by clinical examination and some other reports. your symptoms are not mentioned , so having a flu cannot be commented upon. Thanks
Answered: Mon, 4 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor