Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Typhoid fever. Taken antibiotics. Eye burns, severe illness. What is happening?

Respected sir /madam , This is kiran , my age is 21 years ,sir 20 days before i suffer with typhoid fever but know it is completely gone , i take antibiotics sir...but know i suffer severely with eye burns and severe illness too,please say what is happening inside my body and what is the medicine to cure my problem sir...... Thank you sir
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query/
.You were suffering from Typhoid fever 3 weeks back and had taken antibiotics for a long time .Now you are having too much weakness and burning in the eyes.Mostly this is due to ill effect (Side Effect) of antibiotics which is common .Get your Blood Test for Total WBC count done to confirm the diagnosis.Start taking some Multi Vitamin Tablets ,and take fruits and green vegetables .
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor