Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Two year old having breathing problems since birth. Advised for nebulization with dulin and dudecort. Which is a better medication?

i have a baby two and a half monts old. he has breathing problem from birth. initialy doctor s told us that it will recover slowly. but as of now he still have proble. i have consult another doctor about this problem. he tole me that he has cough and need to nebulize through nebulizer machine. he told me dulin and dudecort. please suggest which is good for baby.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
What is the exact breathing problem in your 2 and half months old child?
Is he having respiratory distress or cough?
Is he having wheezing or a stridor?
As the breathing problem since birth like stridor will suggestive of laryngomalacia and it will subside as the age increases.
So i can advise you if the asked information is provided.
Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor