Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Two periods in a month, trying to conceive. Measures to fasten conception?

I am having irregular menstrual cycle, I mean, I see my period twice a month, always 2 weeks interval between a month... Is there any medication I can take to help me stop this madness??? Also I ve been trying to get pregnant, but no result yet, can you help with medications?? Thanks a lot. I went to see a fertility doctor, she placed me on folic acid , whatelse can i take to fasting my pregnancy conception???
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Irregular bleeding ?but why?
If I were you treating doctor for this problem of infertility I would come up this advice.
1 Irregular bleeding may be due to PCOD ( Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease), diagnosis can be confirmed by ultrasound of both ovaries .
2 Fibroid uterus is the another cause of irregular bleeding.Diagnosis can be confirmed by ultrasound of uterus (if endometriosis )
3 Hormonal imbalance get in blood for estrogen, androgen, FSH/LH ratio .
Foic acid just a tablet for elevation of hemoglbin so this is not a treatment .
In my opinion the best way for you is to consult a gynecologist and get his opinion regarding infertility and irregular bleeding, there after go for conception.
Good luck. Dr. HET
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor