Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Two large black spot, red, swollen on labia, burning. Ulcer? What do I do?

I have two large black spot, Red swollen on my labia , i noticed them a couple days ago and now its just getting worse. Today i can cant even pee without it burning so badly i have to stop, or sit down for long. What do I do? do i go to the hospital? Or do I wait till monday for my gyno app. im afarid that they might be Ulcers . Pleas Help.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

The question asked do not have details regarding any sexual activity / trauma / any recent infection of urinary track, but let me still try and answer the question as much as possible assuming some possibilities which will be as follow.
Forced sex / permitted violent sex, before the symptom were seen OR recent blunt injury to the private part.
The black spot seems to be a clotted blood , where the injury is localized only to internal area where the spot is seen, and the clot blood will appear dark brown to black in color depending upon the days passed after the blunt trauma/injury occurred .

let me walk you through what i mean by blunt trauma and what occurs with in body,
BLUNT TRAUMA is an impact where no external cut are noticed and can lead to a collection of blood pooling inside the organ known as "hematoma", it may not be visible by naked eyes but may be hidden deeply ( the shock wave can create an tiny blood vessels to rupture leading a loss on blood internally in the organ but the cover of the organ will mostly enclosed it so it will not come out but will stay their) eventually it will be healed by absorption and macrophages(blood cell) will engulf the hardened dark blood but will take a long time to regress.

In your case you are having the pain and swelling around the region,

Go to hospital and get it address, if the pain is extremely hard to bear, as there may be some kind of infective processes going on so it better to take medical help rather then to wait for Monday appointment.
Answered: Thu, 21 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor