Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Twitching in right temple, pressure around right eye, tingling in right leg. Any ideas ?

Im wondering what this twitching is in my right temple. At first it wasn t consistant, now it is. It almost feel as if something is crawling in my head. It sometimes move up to the middle front of my head and to the left temple, but neither is as frequent as the right temple. There is also some pressure around my right eye and nose with the twitching. I also notice a tingling sensation in my right leg. Everything that s happening is on the right. It s not painful just really weird and alarming at this point. Any idea what s going on?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  457
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
These symptoms can be suggestive of high blood pressure/ high blood sugar levels (hypertension/diabetes).Consult your doctor and get his opinion.Hope this helps.Take care.
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor