Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Twins, premature birth, one of the twins has extreme tiredness, constant headache, pale skin compared to other, low concentration. Advice?

Hi I have 4 year old twins girls that were born prem at 33 weeks. The 1st born twin is feeling unusually tired pretty much all the time she also complains of headaches constantly, she has really pale skin compared to her sister, she also looses concentration very quickly and sometimes during conversations she quite easily forgets what she wanted to say etc. any help or advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Check her hemoglobin to find out anemia as pale skin, tiredness, lack of concentration all are due to deceased hemoglobin. Try to give her balanced diet containing vegetables, leafy vegetables, fresh seasonal fruits to improve her nutrition.
Answered: Sat, 5 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor