Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Twice developed back sciatic pain, walking crooked, bent on one side. Taking painkillers. Cause and treatment?

I m 44 yrs old and 4 months ago developed back sciatic pain and had we walking crooked bent over to one side. It took about a week to develop. Doctor said not much to do. Over the next 3 1/2 months the pain slowly diminished to almost zero. I was walking vertically again and feeling optimistic that in time I might return to normal. i.e. jog across street , lift stuff etc. Then, I woke up one morning stiff. Over the next week it got worse. Just like last time. I m bent over to the side crooked again and taking painkillers all day. What is this and what can I do about it?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
there may be some problem with your lower backbones. I thik you should consult a neurologist to rule out any serious problem. MRI can help in making diagnosis. avoid wrong posture. have proper exercise.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor