Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Tweeting sound in ear, not going away. Normal hearing test, on octovent. Treatment?

Hi, my son is 13 ysars old and has had a cricket/tweeting sound in his right ear for about 12months. He has had antibiotkcs from the doctor and seen an ent consultant at the hospital. He had a hearing test and that was ok, he said the noise wud go away but it hasnt. The doctor says it is nof tinitus as he is too young. He has octovent which he blows a balloon up thru his nose . This eases it fot acouple of seconds. Any idea how to sase symptons or what it is. Regards
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
keep your ear dry , put gentacin ear drops in them ,avoid oily foods and soft drinks .you should do gargles and take some green tea I recommend to have a proper clinical examination.
Hope it helps
Wishing a speedy recovery
Dr imran
Answered: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor