Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Turned knees, unable to stand for too long and dull pains. Which Doctor to consult?

Hello, I have very turned in knees and it appears I may have Miserable Malalignment from my Googling, yes another self-diagnoser, sorry! Who would I see about this, an Osteopath, Physio? I don t get much pain, just a little bit when I am on my feet all day or walk a fair way. It just feels quite uncomfortable and I don t want bigger issues down the track like osteo arthritis . Thankyou Karina
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for using health care magic

You could meet a general practitioner for an initial
assessment before embarking on meeting a specialist.
Following the outcome with the general practitioner, if it's
a condition that warrants specialist attention, he will refer
to him.

However, if you wish to meet a specialist directly, you could
meet an orthopedist.

Best regards
Dr Achuo
Answered: Mon, 1 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor