Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Tumors inside my skin at back side of right hand

tumors inside my skin at back side of right hand and stomach Male aged 42 years. There are tumors inside my skin at back side of right hand and stomach from 6 years. Pl.suggest me what to do? Thanking you,
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Based on this very little info., I think any diagnosis can't be made. But one thing's clear-- they are not likely to be painful or you had gone to a doctor, 2nd any sudden increase in size is also ruled out. This seems to be a case of benign lipoma. Still I a will advise at least a thorough clinical examination.
Answered: Fri, 31 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor