Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Tumor type boils spreading in body, suffering from POS. Taking Krimson 35. Negative pregnancy test after intercourse. What should be done?

Hi, i m suffering from POS and taking Krimson 35 for six months, then we started intercourse for three months and continuing the tab named Duphaston , after 3 months result is neg. Then Doctor suggest me to take Metadose IPR 500mg for six months. but after one month I stopped that medicine, now i m looking that some tumor type are spreading in my body. what should i do now, plz suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
Welcome to HCM.
You are suffering from PCOS and try to conceive. You are taking those med for 6 months.
Above med including Metadose (Insulin-Sensitizer) helps in relief in symptoms of PCOS, induce ovulation and normalize menstrual cycles.
Now you feel a tumor like mass spreading in your body.
So you need to do a fresh USG to evaluate underlying pathology. Do this first,then consult with me or with your gynecologist.
Other tests you may do like A fresh Semen analysis of husband, FSH/LH, PPBS, Thyroid profile etc.
You may need ovulation inducer later.
Along with control of body wt,take healthy diet, do light exercise and avoid stress.

For more information,mail
Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor