Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Tubal blocks after miscarriage, husband have low sperm count, high thyroid level, should go for IVF

Hi, I was diagnosed with tubal blocks on both sides with profuse uterine synechiae 2 yrs ago. This happened aftr a miscarriage in 2009. Also my husband happens to have a low sperm count . I was recently diagnosed with a borderline high thyroid level. Should I consider IVF or I should go under surgery for the tubal blocks. And what about the uterine adhesions. I am 27 yrs old and so i my hubby.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Rini,
There is a very less chance of conception with bilateral tubal block with synechiae plus low sperm count.You can consider surgical option to get rid of uterine synechiae..and then consider IVF.
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor