Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Trying to increase height. Is it possible at the age of 18?

gud after noon...i am 18 yrs old and my height is 4.11 and i want increase my height so, pls suggest me.....
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM.
Yes increasing your height is possible upto 21 years or in some cases a couple more years.Try doing stretching exercises , playing basketball, volley ball or basically any activity which in involves a lot of "jumping". These are the natural remedies , there are other medicines which are used to increase height but i'd reccomend you not to use them as they have a lot of side effects.
Thank you and take care
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor