Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Trying to get pregnant. White discharge, no cramps before periods. When should I take pregnancy test?

Hi doctor! Iam trying to get pregnant from quite sometime. This time, my periods are due from tomorrow but I have not been getting the usual sharp symptoms. Also I can. Feel. Some dripping sensation, though what is flowing out is a small amount of white discharge. Can it be that Iam pregnant? How soon can. I take a home pregnancy test?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Dear user, welcome to healthcare magic.
We cannot suggest pregnancy by the symptoms you mention because they are non specific.
You can have a blood test now or a home urine test after one week.
If the test is positive, start taking Folic acid supplements and have a visit to your doctor to do an ultrasound to confirm a healthy intrauterine pregnancy and exclude ectopic.
I wish you get pregnant soon. Good luck.
Dr. Ahmed Bahaa.
Answered: Thu, 16 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor