Trying to get pregnant. Removing Mirena. Quit smoking. Can I get pregnant?

Tomorrow i will being going to my gynecologist to talk to him about removing my mirena so i can conceive by the mid to end of march. I have a few questions for you . 1, i am 17 is he allowed to tell my mother that i am trying to conceive or does patient confidentiality apply? 2, after having mirena removed what is the likely hood that i will get pregnant in the next 2 months? 3, i need to know the complications and risks that could happen when i do get pregnant . i read that the best and safest ages to have your baby is 17 - 35. I know what i am getting myself into responsibility and financial wise so please don t lecture me about trying to have a baby . i just need to know how i can make this the safest pregnancy possible at my age . Oh and i quit smoking cigarettes today , so is this early enough that i made it safer to carry the baby. I did not smoke a pack a day or anything it was just like a pack a week sometimes not even having one for one to two weeks.
Tue, 5 Feb 2013