Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Trying to get pregnant. Prescribed with pyricontin-f. Can i start taking it after my ovulation date?

Dr, My gynac had suggested me pyricontin-f for a month i have not yet started the dosage....can i start it now after my ovulation day.... i m trying to get preganant and had unprotected sex 2 days before date of ovulation..... Can i start the tablet from today ( one day after ovulation) or will this tablet affect concieivng?? pls help Ruhi
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1431
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.
Pyricotin- f contains pyridoxine and folic acid in it, its given to prevent neural tube defect in fetus, better to start taking before conception continue till 3 months of pregnancy, you can start taking from today itself, continue for 3 months....
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor