Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Trying to get pregnant. Ovary and Fallopian tubes fine. Sperm analysis normal. Suggestions?

i want to get pragnant what will i do.. ive undergone check ups my ovary is ok my falopian tubes is normal and sperm analysis on my hubby is normal too... I even have clomene for my fertility then my OB said that my eggs measures 2 point something on my left and right ovaries,, seen thru my transV but til now cant still conceive...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

Since ovary and fallopian tubes are normal, you have a better chance of conception.
With clomifene citrate chances of conception as high as 20-25%.
So keep trying.
You can discuss with your Gynecologist addition of HMG to still increase your chances of conception. Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Arif N Khan's  Response
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query, Try having sexual intercourse during your fertile period. If you are having regular cycles, it falls between day 6- day 16. Or you can use LH kits which will tell you perfect time of ovulation.
Hope I answered your question, Kindly reply me if you have any further queries or any comments. I will be very happy to help you.
Dr Arif
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor