Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Trying to get pregnant. Had cyst and fibroid. Tried ovulation induction tablet. Suggest?

i am an 32 years female from india. i want to get pregnant as i dont have any baby. i got married 3 yrs back. i had a cyst and fibroid for which i went for laprotomy 4 months back. for last 2 months i tried ovulation induction tab( CLOMID ) but i didnt convieve. my husband rapid linear is low kindly suggest will i be able to get pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016

For successful conception, you have to undergo unprotected sex for 6 to 12 months continuously close to ovulation day or within fertile days. It should be monitored by ovulation prediction kit or serial follicular study in mid cycle after taking ovulation induction drug.

Low rapid linear movement is also a cause of male infertility. He needs to take Co-Q, zinc, Vitamin-E supplement with balanced diet to improve the condition.

Kindly, consult with infertility specialist if you fail to conceive after 6 months.

Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor