Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Trying to get a baby for eleven years.

Hi doctor i really need some help because i am try to get a baby for eleven years. i am having a tummy problem and i am thinking that i am get a baby but when did the test it was not that but i can feel movement so i want you to help me like i see you do it for other people this is thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi doctor i need some help to make a baby because i am trying for eleven and now i am feeling sick and i did the two test and it was no so please help me thank you doctor.
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Not getting pregnant for so many years has to be evaluated properly.You should get checked with Gynecologist and your patner has to be checked too.His sperm analysis also decides the chances of fertility.Did you get any tests done? If so please give those test reports so that we can help you.
How is your menstrual cycle?

Take care.
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor