Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Trying to gain weight, want to try weight gainer capsule. Is it safe?

hello sir i am 21y male and my height is 5.8 now my weight is 54 and i try all activity to gain 12 kg weight like join gym and any other activity but i have not get satisfy result now i want to try weight gainer capsule tell me about that s side effect and who s capsule is best for me or its advantage if any else way to gain fast weight also tell me about that.... i am waiting for your answer regard yogesh
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hello yogesh,
supplements are good if the ingredients are added in limits as per body requirement & dosage should not exceed the RDA. any supplement containing harmones & additives are not safe for future.your not under nourished hence with balanced food you can manage your weight. eat good carb food , dry fruits & sweets you will gain weight

Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor