Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve, scan results showed pelvic infection, on medicines, no relief. What should be done?

hi 37 years old im married for 5 years im trying to concieve but all failed...i when to see so many doctor private clinic..i got 3 times ultrasound n pap mear..but the doctor suspect that i had endometriosis papsmear scan result was pelvic im taking amoxicilin from the doctor to treat the infection..but i suffer the same pain to my left pelvic.. i already spend plenty of money about this problem..can u help me
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello..Your investigations are not sufficient to make any diagnosis and until and unless a diagnosis is made treatment could not be started. I suugest you please undergo following tests :
1. Hysterosalphingography
2.Transvaginal ultrasound
3. Semen analysis of your husband
After going through these test much of the path for your treatment would be decided. please dont worry and no need to spend lots of money , These all test will hardly cost 2000 together.
Good Luck !!
Answered: Sun, 10 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor