Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve, irregular periods. Pain in hips and back. Will I get a positive pregnancy test result?

i am trying to conceive,but after marriage my periods goes irregular. and also i have pain in my left side hip to left side back . this pain starts from my mid of cycle and continue for about 2 weeks............... this month i expect positive for pregnant but i start get that pain for about one week. my last period is 13 th october. whether i get positive ???????????. sa
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
It is not unusual for women to have period irregularities at some point in their life. Many women complain of this with changes in their life like exams, marriage etc. It should gradually settle down. About the pain, see a gynecologist if the pain continues, although it does not really sound like period pains.
If you go overdue, do a pregnancy test to make sure.
Best wishes.
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor