Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve, have endometriosis. Any alternative treatment other than surgery?

Hi, I have endometriosis and wanted to know if there is any medicine to cure endometriosis, I do not want to have surgery. I have had a laparoscopic surgery to have a chocolate cyst removed in 2003 dec. then I had 2 c-sections in the yr 2005 and 2007. I do want to have another baby since my first baby was still born. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor