Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve. Stomach looks bigger, hard, have mood swings, sensitive to different smells. Pregnant?

Hello Im 19 took depo for 2 to 3 yrs now im trying to get pregnant since august 27 2012. last shot was in march 2012 i was 150 in july i got to 108 now im 115 but look 130 stomach is bigger nothing else its very hard, moodier alot more, sensitive n get get from different smells now, and periods last one my fiance started it by going way to rough in sexual intercourse can i be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
I appreciate your query.
You have not mentioned your LMP ( date of Last Menstrual Period )
If you have skipped your normal period ( exceeded the normal date of your period every month ) and you are sexually active, you should go for a Urine Pregnancy Test ( HCG ) to confirm pregnancy.
None of the other symptoms are reliable.
Kindly purchase a home pregnancy test Kit commonly available at medical stores. Please select a proper brand and confirm the expiry date of the kit. Also, it is better to purchase a Urine Culture vial ( small container for collecting urine ) also readily available at medical stores. Please collect your first morning sample of urine, that is the first voided urine sample in the early morning , in the container. Open your pregnancy test kit, it contains a dropper which you can fill with two - three drops of urine from the container. Put the drops into the well shown on the pregnancy kit strip and wait for 3 - 5 minutes. One positive line means that you are not pregnant. Two positive lines ( pink lines ) indicate a pregnancy. No lines indicate that the kit is defective. Please read the instructions on the pregnancy kit once more before proceeding. If your test is negative, but you fail to have your normal periods, consult a gynecologist.
Hope this helped you.
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor