Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve. Sperm count 50. Medications to increase sperm count and penis size?

Hi doctor i got merry 8years ago still we dont have baby. Me wife is 100% ok bcz we got all test reprot. But my counting was 30, after some treatment my counting is now 50%. Last one year & my pipy size is around 5 but still me didnt pregnet. Can u give me any medican to me for more counting and increase my pipy size also have any medican for more counting or increase the pip
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have oligospermia.
You are trying to impregnate your wife since one year.

You have not posted detail report of your semen analysis as far as motility of the sperms is concerned which is very important factor in fertilisation of a female egg.

The size of the Penis is not relevant factor to conceive.

Consult qualified infertility Specialist for detail evaluation an further advice.
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor