Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve. Semeen analysis shows non-motile 95%, abnormal sperm 100%. Solution?

Good day Sir, I have two issues. My last issue was around 1998. Since then I have been trying but no any issue up till now. I tried so many natural solution. Last week week I did another semenaayis the result go does, sperm count 16.0 million: sluggish 5%: non motality 95%: and abnormal sperm 100% is there any solution to my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Simplest solution for conception for you is to do IVF/ICSI with good sperm selection either with pICSI OR IMSI.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 9 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Nandita Thakkar's  Response
welcome to HCM
As you tried all the natural method, it will be suggested that you get yourself checked by a specialist
They might do a few tests and may suggest medication which might help

however if the percentage of normal sperms is

hope to have answered your query
DR Nandita Thakkar
Answered: Mon, 10 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor