Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve, Having small fibroid. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I try to conceive - 4 mounths now -. I am 37 years old, 63 kg, 1.75 cm, regular 27 days cycles. litte fibroid 1.4 mm. My husband is almots 43 y.o. I m worried about the time it could take. I m loking for a homeopath treat., I heard about ovarinium 7ch at, folliculinium 7ch and progesteronum 7ch. Need an advise. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
The fibroid is nothing to worry about as it is very small. It should not stop you from getting pregnant, or interfere in your pregnancy, once you are pregnant, in any way.
It has been only four months, give yourself some time and you should get pregnant. I can not advice you anything about the medication. You will need to see a homeopath regarding that. Do not take any medication without consulting a doctor.
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor