Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, unsuccessful due to low sperm count. Prescribed clome, maxoza. Dosage of medication?

Hello Doctor, my name is XXXXXX, my age is 34 years and my wife is 33 years. We have 1 baby girl and we were trying for the second one, but the result is negative. We have undergone treatment and I was told that my sperm count was reduce drastically. The doctor gave me Clome-25 and Maxoza and Chrominac A for my wife. I just one to know how long we have to take this medicines and will it help?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The claims of medicines to increase the sperm counts are doubtful.
If you are really serious for the child,then the best option would be to go for assisted reproductive methods like IVF OR ICSI etc.
Consult a clinic which is expert in providing such types of treatments.
Don't waste time in seeing the response of above mentioned medicines.
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor