Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, unsuccessful. Stopped contraceptive medication. History of miscarriage. Cure?

Hi i have been off contraception now for nearly two years and have not conceived , early on when i went off i think i may have had a misscarriage as i fainted and bleed for 4 weeks, went to the hospital but they said i was ok and was told to go home, this was april 2011, i have been trying since and no luck, i have been to my doctor and he has advised me to relax and it will happen that nothing appears to be wrong with me, any advice
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
i can understand ur problem , most common cause of miscarriage in 1st trimester is mostly genetic causes. so i advise you to give some gap before next conception. in the mean time get done ultrasound pelvis . once u confirm pregnency after giving some gap u start taking care under help of a gynaecologist by using progesterone pills . also get done ur hormonal status.

hope this will help u..
Answered: Sat, 2 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor