Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, tingling in vagina. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

I have a question about tingling I have in my vagina . I am not having any burning, itching or any discomfort. I don t have any discharge coming out. It s more arousing than a nuisance. I am actively trying to get pregnant. I ovulated last week and am due for my period next week. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. I don t know if I took the test too early. I am experiencing minor lower back pain but it s not bad at all. The tingling feels like it is inside me and is coming out of my body. I ve only had the tingling for 2-3 days.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The tingling in vagina is not suggestive of pregnancy. You have to wait till your periods are overdue to find out regarding the pregnancy after a urine test.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Fri, 2 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor