Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, tests all normal. Prescribed siphene, folicullar study suggested. What to do?

hello doctor before 1 nd half year i got married bt still i dint conceive we hv consultd a gynocologist they have tested evythng is kk they askd me to use SIPHENE 50mg first their was no result so they asked me to use 100mg and now its already 10th day of my period their is still bleeding i dnt knw why today i have consultd the doctor they have tested and told me nw itsss kk come on 12th day for follicular study again so please suggest me what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
As you have been trying to conceive for the past one-and-a-half years, you should see an infertility specialist for a specific work up which includes couple evaluation in several aspects. The cause of your present bleeding could be a possible metropathic cycle and this needs to be corrected first before going for follicular study and further procedures. Ask your gynecologist for further management. Take care.
Answered: Fri, 8 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor