Trying to conceive, test showed mycobacterium tuberculosis complex. Will it affect pregnancy?

Hi, what is Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex? it is found in my uterus after examining the endometrium . my dr said that it is not usual T.B. bacteria and it is normal to have this in uterus, but too much of it can delay pregnancy (as it happened to me). I m 29 yrs and trying to become pregnant since last 2 years. But Dr examined and could not find any problem with me except this uterine infection. Can this infection delay my pregnancy so long while i have no other problems?
Mon, 16 Jul 2012