Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, taking fertisure M and mildfil tab. Diet to increase sperm count?

hi doctor, We are trying for pregnancy since jan 2011, my husbands sperm count was very low intially and increased to 25million/ml after treatment. currently he is taking fertisure M tab and Mildfil tab. Please let me know the food diet to increase the sperm count naturally? also Doctor suggested me to have ovaa shield ds tab & siphene tab.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
The natural foods recommended to increase the sperm count are,
Goji berries, garlic, ginseng, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, asparagus, bananas, maca, dark chocolate, oysters etc.
but along with this he has to continue the tablets prescribed by the doctor,
try to avoid the cause which led to decreased sperm count,
if needed you can go for artificial reproductive techniques with your doctor's advice.
take care.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor