Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive since years, had spotting instead of period that increased with intercourse. Suggestions?

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for about two years now and no luck. These past two weeks I ve been spotting and I didn t have a period. We had intercourse which made more blood come out it looked like. But it did not smell like period blood nor was it enough for period blood. I ve been feeling different, kind of like Im pregnant. I just need answers and suggestions. Please.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Firstly, you did not say if you have regular 28-35 day cycles, if any investigations were performed and when was your last period prior to this. If you missed a period prior to this spotting episode with a past history of regular cycles, then it is more likely that you have a threatened abortion. You can get a pregnancy test done and then see a gynecologist as you need further investigations and treatment. Take care.
Answered: Mon, 28 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor