Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive since long, advised HSG, ODOVA. History of ectopic pregnancy. Should we opt for HSG?

me and wife age is 30 yrs. We have been trying since 2 yrs. Unfortunately (letroz (3rd to 7th day) + ) she got pregnant but ectopic case and need to be operated. Now Dr suggested to first go for HSG than start the same treatment as harmonal imbalace is there. Now she has suggested the ODOVA (Inductiona Ovulation ) from 3 to 7th day and 10 day follicular study and after that HUCOG 5000 double. Shall we go for HSG as my wife is bit tensed about this test due to pain ? An the process we are following is fine. She also has her cycle imbalance
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
She can definitely undergo HSG. Though HSG is little painful, pain can be by local anesthesia & painkiller. Continue the treatment advised by doctor. Its fine.
Wish you good luck.
Answered: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor