Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, prescribed folic acid, ovacare, ovigyn, advised laproscopy for tube blockage. Any other option?

Hi I am Uma and m trying to conceive since 1 years but no luck yet. My aga is 29 and below are the medical reports. AMH-2.29 Below test i get it done on 2nd day of my period. FSH- 11.62 LH- 6.35 PRL- 15.46 Plasma glucose random- 87 TSH- 1.74 Now doctor has prescribed me the below medicines. 1) Folic Acid - 5mg 2) Ovacare - 1 tablet daily for 1 month 3) Ovigyn-D 3 tablet daily for 1 month Also doctor suggest me to go for laproscopy for tube blockege. Can you suggest what should i do coz i dont want to go for laproscopy. Will it be ok? Also if you seen any mezor issue then let me know it as well solution too.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
tubal patency can be checked by hysterosalpingography. lap is not necessary.
if there is any tubal block in HSG you can do laparoscopy.
FSH is littele bit high.
first we can go for ovulation induction with follicular monitoring.
Answered: Sun, 18 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor