Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, positive ovulation test, having bout of sinus. Safe medicines for sinus?

I am trying to conceive, had positive ovulation test yesterday and also fighting a sinus infection (I think -- very clogged up sinuses causing pain when I move my head). My question is, what can I take that won t interfere with possible conception . I wish I could use sinus spray to help sleep and take something to relieve the pressure and pain but I m afraid to ruin my chances, as I ovulate infrequently and we need to make the most of this! Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

You can use a decongestant spray without any effects on your fertility and conception process.

Do not take any medications orally specially ones like NSAIDS.

Also do take steam inhalations with Eucalytptus in it.

Wish you the best.

Answered: Mon, 21 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor