Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, parocen cr25

hye, i m 30 yrs old , i have a baby of 4 years old , i take 2 tablets of parocen cr25 everyday. i think for another babay . can we plan a baby or not.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.
I need to know the active ingredient of parocen cr 25. I think it is paroxetine, if it is its side effect include decreased libido, ejaculatory disturbances, orgasmic disturbances and even impotance has been mentioned.
But i did not got any information like how long one should take this drug to cause the above mentioned side effect and also regarding the frequency of this side effect.
So i think you can plan if you stop the drug.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Answered: Wed, 29 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor