Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, pain in pelvic area. Ultrasound normal. Due to IBS?

Hi I have being trying for a baby for 8 months now I have being getting un bearable pain in my Pelvic area on and of for 6 months now comes maybe once evey 2 months I have done some research and I m not sure if it s pelvic inflammatory or ibs as the symptoms are similar how could I really define which one it is I Have had an ultra sound organs perfect and not really mentioned ibs so my GP thanks
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
consitant wih ibs and ibs is now taken as chronic irritaton by one or more food components we daily take
your seem to be wheat or gluten as this also have reproductive sstem iflamation
get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat chana potato nuts egg rice
eliminate 1 or 2 food components of food which come positive
after elimination you will recover in few week and this will help tococeive also
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor