Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, no periods since months, negative hpt, tests showed elevated enzymes. What is the cause?

I haven t had a menstrual cycle in 4 months, my boyfriend and i are trying to conceive but the hpt comes back negative. I recently went to the ER and found out my enzymes are slightly elevated, could this be because I might be pregnant? Also, when I am on my period all I get are the cramps but now I have breast tenderness nausea, constant urination and extreme fatigue . If not pregnancy, then what could be the cause?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Which enzymes are tested & found elevated.
As your home pregnancy test shows negative result this symptoms are due to delayed or rather irregular period only.
Hormonal imbalance causes delayed period or no ovulation postpone your menstruation cycle.
Answered: Mon, 6 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor