Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, missing periods. How to calculate my ovulation periods?

i am jyoti,my problem is regarding menstrual cycle .my last period 17 may 2012 any today 19 june i have to try to conceive the baby last 2 ,3 month but not result yet.and my last period 17 may approximate 1 week late compare to my average menstrual cycle(29 days). please give me suggestion which date i calculate the ovulation calender.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
better first you try to find out the cause for your irregular periods,
you consult gynecologist once get physical examination and ultrasound done,
which will possibly detect any abnormality at the level of internal pelvic organs,
by treating that you can make your periods regular,
then you can track your ovulation easily by ovulation kits,
after three regular periods you can track ovulation by calender method also.
take care.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor