Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, mild anaemia, irregular periods. Suggestion?

hello Sir, I am trying for a child for 1 year but no luck. My wife is diagonised with mild anemia . And also her period happens in almost 35 days while staying with me and in 27 days while staying away from me. And also I have a problem with my erection ie. only the day when I try to make intercourse on the day of ovulation and next day its is fine. should I consult a urologist for this problem
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
Erectile dysfunction needs to be treated by a psychiatrist ( as most commonly, the causes are psychological in origin) and a urologist. Drugs like phosphodiesterase inhibitors like sildenalfil and taldalafil are available which will be able to definitely help you.
Answered: Mon, 7 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. you have got teosion erectile dysfunction. as the other day it is fine no organic problem.
she got minimal anaemia
Answered: Mon, 7 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor