Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, irregular periods, unsure about ovulation dates. Stopped birth control. How to improve fertility?

I was put on birth control at age 15. I have now been off of it for 8 months and I am going to be 23 in May. My husband and I have been actively trying to concieve. I have irregular periods. So I don t know when I ovulate. My doctor told me to take prenatals to increase my chances of concieving. I have been taking them for a month now. Do you have any advice for me?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
there are various methods for checking have not written that what is the duration and interval of your cycle? You can use LH kits(ovulation detection kit) from 12th to 18th day every alternate day...or you can undergo ovulation study sonography...or you can meet your husband on 12th,14th,16th,18th,20th,22nd day of your cycle....that will increase your chance of conception...
Answered: Sat, 8 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor