Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, irregular periods, abdominal scan showed mild PCOD. Prescribed diamet, fertyl super, advised scan for follicular study. Will I conceive?<br>

hi , i am married and its been 11 months periods are vary irregular , and i am trying to get conceive . i had a abdomaen scan and was said have a mild pcod .please suggest me how to get pregnent .my doctor suggested me to have tablets like fertyl super , diamet and also have asked my husband to have a test .she also suggested to have sacn to for follicular study .
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
you have to undergo hormone tests like FSH,LH,THYROID,PROLACTIN.
YPU SHOULD CHECK YOUR TUBAL patency with hysterosalpingogram,or by ultrasound.
your husband semen analysis should be normal.
you have to ovulate with drugs during follicular study.and get done with intrauterine insemination if every thing is nomal.consult an infertility specialist.ALL THE BEST.
Answered: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor