Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, hormonal problems, low sperm count. Sperm test normal now. Infertility treatment?

Hi.. im glad there s a certain topic like this where people can ask their the way i,m XXXX a 30 yr old female i just recently got married last a nurse working here in XXXX. last sept. my husband came and now where living together.we were wanting to have a baby but i have hormonal probs. and my husband has problem on his semen count.he had consult a urologist and he said SA result is okay now.what we should do.pls help us..thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
A simple question? - with wide possibilities and answers!
> The first thing is to have the man investigated. Obviously, he has seen one urologist (incidentally they are andrologists). / Settled...
> The next thing is the woman.
Have your hormonal problem treated!
And allow sufficient time - together for one year ...
Follow up with your obstetrician / there are several options - of increasing complexity and cost / step by step -/ as nurse, you may be aware
The chances are right
God bless you
Good luck
Answered: Fri, 12 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor