Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, healthy follicle that doesn't rupture, husband's morphology 35. Can I be pregnant ?

hello doctor. i Have been trying to concieve form one year. i had 4to 5 cycles of follicular study. i have healthy follicle but its not rupturing even if it is 35mm in size. they tell it is pcod . can i able to be pregnant. my husband also had his semen analysis his morphology is 35 is it normal. i am not getting who has a problem and what treatment to get. please suggest. waiting for your kind reply
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hello madam
Well you have what we call luteinised unruptured follicles in medical terms.These are found in cases of endometriosis, PCOs or in pelvic adhesions. These can be found in few normal cases also. I think you change the gonadotrophin trigger to recombinant ones(may use recombinant FSH and recombinant HCG). You should go for a diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy with ovarian drilling if required (in PCOs).And regarding your husband's semen analysis report , i think i require few more information are required atleast the count, and the motility..I think 35% morphologically normal sperms are fine and within normal limits..have patience , good luck
Answered: Mon, 22 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor