Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, having regular sex, result negative. Irregular periods, headache, backache. Solution?

I got married on nov 12 2012 and since then we have regular sex but tests always show negative during this period my wife have nunerous problems like headache backache sensitivness of teeth and most important she is having irregular periods normally she would have period after 21days but now it comes after 30-40 days.please give us a satisfactory answer as we are very much worried about this. We both are 30years old.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The delay in periods or the irregular periods are suggestive of a hormonal imbalance. This needs a proper treatment after a detailed evaluation. You need to have frequent sex during the fertile period meanwhile.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor